Aerodesin 2000 1 L disinfectant liquid
An alcohol-based disinfectant for quick disinfection of small and hard-to-reach surfaces, tools and objects.
- broad biocidal spectrum, fights bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses
- fast action time
- easily reaches hard-to-reach places and crevices
- disinfection can be carried out by spraying and wiping
- convenient and quick form of application - each 1-liter bottle is equipped with a spray tip
- has a pleasant, delicate fragrance
- does not leave stains, streaks or sediment on disinfected surfaces
- ready-to-use preparation - it must not be diluted
- high efficiency - with 1 liter of the preparation, 20 - 30 m2 of surface can be disinfected
100 g of the preparation contains: 1-propanol - 32.5, ethanol - 18 g, glutaraldehyde - 0.1 g
Application: ready to use preparation - do not dilute. Cover the surfaces to be disinfected evenly with the preparation (max. 50 ml / m2) by spraying or with a damp cloth. Spray the surfaces with the preparation from a distance of approx. 30 cm. Disinfect a maximum of 2 m2 of surface at a time. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol (e.g. plexiglass, some plastics, paints, varnishes). If in doubt, test the effect of the preparation on a given surface. Use protective gloves while working with the preparation.
Accepted by all health authorities.
Distributor of MEDILAB, producer Lysoform GmbH, Germany
No customer reviews for the moment.