Needle mesotherapy - a method of introducing active, medicinal substances, moisturizing cocktails in a way to cause controlled inflammation of the skin micro-puncture with a dermapen or puncture with a thin needle, but only in superficial layers of the skin. This method is very popular, which is due to the quickly visible revitalization effects, which affects the excellent well-being and satisfaction of customers.
The cells are injected with a preparation appropriately selected for the patient's needs. The punctures themselves are not very painful, but about 30 minutes before the planned procedure, people sensitive to pain are additionally anesthetized with a special cream.
Areas of application
- Neck, cleavage
- Eye area including eyelids
- Thighs, buttocks
- Arms, hands
Advantages and operation
- Long-term result
- Effects visible after just one treatment
- Delay aging
- Improvement of face oval
- Limited sebum secretion
- Alopecia prevention
- Giving glow and smoothness to the skin
- Liquidation and prevention of stretch marks,
- Liquidation and prevention of cellulite
- Removal of post-acne and postoperative scars
- Symptoms of aging and photoaging
- Loss of skin firmness
- Tired, hypoxic, dry skin
- Excessive hair loss, first signs of baldness
- Cellulite, scars, stretch marks
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Pacemaker, circulatory disorders
- Active herpes
- Viral, bacterial, fungal and allergic diseases
- Thyroid diseases
- Weakness, fever
- Do not use on warts, moles and birthmarks!
It is also important to note that properly trained persons performing procedures involving tissue disruption should carefully observe the hygiene and sanitary rules.